We are committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you care about the personal information you provide to us. This statement explains how we collect information about you, what we do with it and what control options you have.
Who we are?
Hard-wear is responsible within the meaning of the General Personal Data Regulation (GDPR).
Personal information we collect about you
We can only supply the goods and carry out services on your behalf if you provide us with your personal data for this purpose. In this context, we collect personal data such as: your name, address, e-mail address.
We will use the information that you have provided to us for the purposes described in this privacy statement.
Your personal information will be used for information about products and services offered to you through our website, for billing and order processing. In this context, your data may be passed on to third parties involved in processing the order (e.g. the delivery person).
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services that you have requested from us by subscribing to our newsletter. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, which can be done by sending a message to the contact indicated below, or via a specially intended link in the newsletter.
You may have given the following permission after placing your order:
"I would like to review the purchase later and will receive a one-time reminder email from Trusted Shops after 3 days to submit my review”
Provided that you have given us your express consent as stated above to do so, we will submit your email address to the rating system of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Straße 15c, 50823 Cologne, so that they can send you a reminder email by which they remind you to submit your review. This consent can be withdrawn at any time with future effect (e.g. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Furthermore, your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Managing your account with us;
- To verify the financial transactions related to the payments you make online;
We may also obtain information about your online surfing behavior and use of the Internet. We do this by placing a 'cookie', which is a small file, on the hard drive of your computer.
We attach great importance to the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have taken security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data. We will take technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data by:
- Secure access to your account with a password and username that are unique to you;
- Store your personal data on secure servers;
- The encrypted storage of payment data using SSL technology.
You should be aware that submitting personal information on the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information as any form of information is provided at your own risk. All we can do is use all our efforts to protect your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and secure environment in which to use your data. It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your session to ensure others do not gain access to your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you have any concerns about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
Which cookies are used?
1. Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. For example, they ensure that certain preference settings are remembered and make it easier to navigate between the different pages.
2. Analytical cookies: third-party software is used to measure how often our website is visited and which pages are visited most often. Statistical analysis of this data allows us to further optimize our website.
3. Tracking cookies: these cookies track your behavior on our website and enable us to offer you a personalized visiting experience on your next visit.
Our contact information
We welcome your feedback and questions. Would you like to contact us? Send an email to email@example.com or write to us; Hard-wear.nl; Westerstraat 64; 1601 AL Enkhuizen; Netherlands or call us on + 31 0228 785 079.
Contact options and your rights
As a data subject you have the following rights:
in accordance with art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent described therein;
in accordance with art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
- exercise the freedom of expression and freedom of information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of general interest, or
- is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, to the extent that
- you deny the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to erase it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
In accordance with art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can also contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction of processing or deletion of data or withdrawal of a given consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact our privacy officer of the company.